Thanks to funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund we've been able to place a live web cam on one of Lincolnshire's wonderful chalk streams, let us know if you see anything!! (Works best on Google Chrome web browser)
We've had a lot of help from a lot of people to get this up and running so:
- Big thank you to Heritage Lottery Fund for the means to deliver this project with support from Lincolnshire County Council.
- Wildlife Gadgetman for putting the system together, and giving us a lot of advice!
- Our partners at the Environment Agency for their invaluable help in locating and organising the 'means to stream!'
- Our Partners at the Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust for their help with web cam logistics.
- Pro-Optocam - Jack Franks thank you for sorting out the final techy hurdles!!
- iCode Support - Thank you for the endless phone calls and excellent techy advice.
- All the Lincolnshire Chalk Streams Project's partners for their continued support.